1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reiza: Track side advertisements?

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Manuel vant Sant, Mar 21, 2013.

1. As much as I love our favourite game studio, I am a bit disappointed that there aren't any real life (colourfull) advertisements. Especially on the tracks that are new to Ftruck there are alot of billboards and only seeing the Reiza logo does not help for the immersion.

Unlike for instance GSC2012 where the goodyear and shell advertisements brighten things up considerably!!

Is this due to licensing? Can we add the advertisements ourselfs or are all bill boards mapped to the same texture?
  2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Probably to do with licensing indeed.
    Changing textures could be possible, however they changed a few things in this game, compared to the previous (GSC) version. Not 100% sure it would work, and not give issues online.
  3. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

We are updating the advertisements for the full release.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. i never thought i would say it, but ads do brighten up the place :)
  5. Thanks for the response guys! Good news Alex :)!

Scott: in this very rare case, yes..
  6. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Alex Sawczuk,
    I assume you have the Racedepartment logo's to add on the billboards for the official releases? :p :p

Good to hear though. Although I almost never look at the billboards, I do think its a good thing to have them around :)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

I just noticed, on Cordoba they are turned wrong direction ... or we drive wrong :).
  8. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

They are placed for the TV cams, not the drivers :p
    • Like Like x 2