1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Reiza Studios Tease Cadwell Park

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Chris Stacey, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Cadwell_Park.JPG Reiza Studios have given us the first teaser of the legendary British racetrack: Cadwell Park, soon to be released in Automobilista.

This beautiful ribbon of tarmac weaves its way through eight kilometres of English countryside (Lincolnshire to be exact) and features vast expanses of grassy run-off and huge undulation changes. Whilst there is no release date given, the British track has been announced and in the works for some time. In addition to Cadwell Park, Reiza is planning to implement Brands Hatch, Oulton Park, Imola and Hockenheim further down the road.

Despite the interesting nature of the many Brazilian tracks featured in Automobilista - due to their relative obscurity - the game is hiding in somewhat of a niche within a niche. These soon-to-be-released tracks should hopefully bring more attention to this vastly underrated sim as they are all fantastic additions.

Are you looking forward to racing on Cadwell Park? Let us know what your thoughts are on Reiza's direction with regards to content for AMS!
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 21
    • Love Love x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. samcar304

Sam Carmichael Staff

Cadwell is great, But Oulton is what i am looking forward too! :D
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. JeffL

Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

Great track for tight racing, one of my favs:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. What's that car in the screenshot?
  5. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

Hell yes!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Photo, not a screenshot. Think it's a Radical of some kind but not sure which model.
  7. wildman2132

When in Doubt, Throttle Out... Premium Member

almost looks like spec ford lol but mabey a kit car of some kind
  8. Chuck in the spec racer ford and i would be in sim racing heaven :p Also another car to race with the opala86 would be nice :p
  9. ****, thought something was off with that.
    • Haha Haha x 1
  10. M D Gourley

M D Gourley
    Premium Member

Look forward to whatever additional content they bring to Automobilista...it is an awesometacular Sim...lol
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  11. Fabian Biehne

Fabian Biehne
    Premium Member

Wow, what a great track. Perfect for low powered cars.
  12. Reiza news always gets my heart pumping.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Timmieturner12

Premium Member

Niccccee! Have been waiting for another cool track and this one definitely provides.
  14. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

Awesome! The more British and European tracks they put in this sim the more it becomes my go to sim of choice. We're lucky to have Patrick bringing us awesome content in the meantime but always good to hear the devs are thinking along the same tracks as the fans.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. AussieDucker

Premium Member

Can we do a club race at Cadwell when it's released in the superkarts?
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Great, the sim can use some more familiar tracks.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. fortyfivekev

Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. fortyfivekev

Premium Member

Looking forward to this. Tend to think of Cadwell as a bike track when it comes to real world racing but it's a good track for the likes of FVee, Superkarts, etc.
  19. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

20. ALL tracks are welcome......:laugh:
    I'm sure we will find lots of cars to tear the place down! :cool:
    • Like Like x 1