Reiza Studios - Sound teaser released

Definitely a 1980s Turbo F1 car. The sound, plus the rear view we see, just gives it away. :p

Question is, which 1980s Turbo F1 car? Quite a few used Turbo V6s throughout the 1980s... but as 6e660 just said, it looks an awful lot like the McLaren MP4/4.

Either way, it looks and sounds awesome. Good Luck Reiza... :D

God! That sounds good....made all the hair stand up on the back of my neck. I loved that era. Strange though, I've never even heard of this modding group. More info please. Link to website so I can follow progress.

Saabjock, they are a new mod group, composed of some well known independent modders. The Lonely, SLN, Fernando Oliveira, Renato Simioni (ex=SimiBin employee), afborro (from CTDP) and niels_at_home (physics expert).

I am curious to know why, if it is the MP4/4, they are making or remaking the F188 season, already created (and well made) by carrera4.

Ryan Callan;473177 said:
I am curious to know why, if it is the MP4/4, they are making or remaking the F188 season, already created (and well made) by carrera4.

I think (hope) it will be a Worldchampion Mod... with the best F1 cars of the past competing against each other... You start with an older slow car end get up the ladder. Just my 2 cents...

I came to this conclusion as the Jerez Track isnt made in an old fashioned way(buildings, ads...). So it has to be something else.

Or maybe something like the euroboss-series. I think you could do this without having all the licenses...

What else?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years