• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Reiza Studios - Sound teaser released

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bram Hengeveld, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,617
    Reiza Studios released a first sound teaser of one of their upcoming projects. It appears to be a classic V6 turbo engine. But the question remains: what car is this exactly? Your thoughts?

More guessing here at the Reiza Studios forum.

2. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner
    Sector3 Studios Premium

Ratings:
    +642
    Could be the Mclaren Mp4/4 (1988)

3. Rhys Gardiner

Rhys Gardiner

Ratings:
    +768
    Definitely a 1980s Turbo F1 car. The sound, plus the rear view we see, just gives it away. :p

Question is, which 1980s Turbo F1 car? Quite a few used Turbo V6s throughout the 1980s... but as 6e660 just said, it looks an awful lot like the McLaren MP4/4.

Either way, it looks and sounds awesome. Good Luck Reiza... :D

4. Kenneth Jurmann

Kenneth Jurmann

Ratings:
    +41
    Sound -> checked
    Realcar sound -> checked

matching -> 100%

This is one of the greatest teaser in 2009/2010. Really looking forward!:p

5. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld

Ratings:
    +16,617
    So its a McLaren i see now :) Only listened to the movie :)

6. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld

Ratings:
    +16,617
    Hmmm :)

7. Terry Rock

Terry Rock

Ratings:
    +377
    God! That sounds good....made all the hair stand up on the back of my neck. I loved that era. Strange though, I've never even heard of this modding group. More info please. Link to website so I can follow progress.

8. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    Saabjock, they are a new mod group, composed of some well known independent modders. The Lonely, SLN, Fernando Oliveira, Renato Simioni (ex=SimiBin employee), afborro (from CTDP) and niels_at_home (physics expert).

I am curious to know why, if it is the MP4/4, they are making or remaking the F188 season, already created (and well made) by carrera4.

9. Kenneth Jurmann

Kenneth Jurmann

Ratings:
    +41
    I think (hope) it will be a Worldchampion Mod... with the best F1 cars of the past competing against each other... You start with an older slow car end get up the ladder. Just my 2 cents...

I came to this conclusion as the Jerez Track isnt made in an old fashioned way(buildings, ads...). So it has to be something else.

Or maybe something like the euroboss-series. I think you could do this without having all the licenses...

What else?