• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.
RDTCC Testing (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Join the conversation by clicking here.

Reiza Studios releases Formula Armaroli

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Bram Hengeveld, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,532
    Reiza Studios and Armaroli Simulators are happy to release the Formula Armaroli add-on for rFactor.

The car´s concept is inspired by the classic turbo era of Grand Prix racing. Weighing 540kg and powered by a 650 HP turbo engine, the Formula Armaroli provides a thrilling driving experience, challenging both the novice and expert virtual racer alike to to try explore its limits.

As an add-on, the Formula Armaroli requires a valid copy of rFactor to work.

Players can download Reiza´s debut public project from one of the links below:

Mirror #1 (High Speed)
    Mirror #2 (Low Speed)
    Mirror #3 (Low Speed)

Further documentation regarding the add-on can be found within the installer program available from the links above.

Promotional screenshots of the add-on can be taken from this link (please do not hot link).

For further information regarding the Formula Armaroli as it becomes available, visit www.reizastudios.com.

GRAB_003..jpg GRAB_002..jpg
    GRAB_001..jpg GRAB_000..jpg

2. Edgar Herrero

Edgar Herrero

Ratings:
    +19
    Nice! :D Thanks for the info and links :D

3. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,532
    There is a public server online:

RACEDEPARTMENT.COM REIZA
    Mod: Formula Armaroli
    Tracks: European GP, Italian GP, British GP (all default track)

Happy racing :doublethumb:

4. stabiz

stabiz

Ratings:
    +1
    Wow, congratulations to all involved! I expected this to be good, but its even better. Eagerly awaiting the teams future commercial adventures, because as I said - this is fantastic quality.

5. Stuart Whitehead

Stuart Whitehead

Ratings:
    +73
    Awesome car. Easily the best single seater for rFactor. Tires and FFB are great.

6. Domagoj Lovrić

Domagoj Lovrić
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +43
    +1 Really a (finnally?) great open wheeler for rFactor. All you not using realfeel - you are missing a lot of the experience.

7. Gary Lennon

Gary Lennon

Ratings:
    +202
    Incredible perfect work,they make me almost like open wheelers now :doublethumb:

8. Dave Robinson

Dave Robinson

Ratings:
    +12
    Yup thats how I feel about this mod also. Very good work, my favourite open wheel mod was Formula BMW however this is now the top for me :cool:

9. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501