1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reiza Studios releases Formula Armaroli

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Bram, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Reiza Studios and Armaroli Simulators are happy to release the Formula Armaroli add-on for rFactor.

The car´s concept is inspired by the classic turbo era of Grand Prix racing. Weighing 540kg and powered by a 650 HP turbo engine, the Formula Armaroli provides a thrilling driving experience, challenging both the novice and expert virtual racer alike to to try explore its limits.

As an add-on, the Formula Armaroli requires a valid copy of rFactor to work.

Players can download Reiza´s debut public project from one of the links below:

Mirror #1 (High Speed)
    Mirror #2 (Low Speed)
    Mirror #3 (Low Speed)

Further documentation regarding the add-on can be found within the installer program available from the links above.

Promotional screenshots of the add-on can be taken from this link (please do not hot link).

For further information regarding the Formula Armaroli as it becomes available, visit www.reizastudios.com.

GRAB_003..jpg GRAB_002..jpg
    GRAB_001..jpg GRAB_000..jpg
  2. Nice! :D Thanks for the info and links :D
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

There is a public server online:

Mod: Formula Armaroli
    Tracks: European GP, Italian GP, British GP (all default track)

Happy racing :doublethumb:
  4. Wow, congratulations to all involved! I expected this to be good, but its even better. Eagerly awaiting the teams future commercial adventures, because as I said - this is fantastic quality.
  5. Awesome car. Easily the best single seater for rFactor. Tires and FFB are great.
  6. Domagoj Lovrić

Domagoj Lovrić
    Reiza Studios

+1 Really a (finnally?) great open wheeler for rFactor. All you not using realfeel - you are missing a lot of the experience.
  7. Incredible perfect work,they make me almost like open wheelers now :doublethumb:
  8. Yup thats how I feel about this mod also. Very good work, my favourite open wheel mod was Formula BMW however this is now the top for me :cool: