Reiza + Studio397 + rFactor2

Reiza Studios added 18 new photos.
· 19 mins ·

We´re pleased to announce a new partnership with Studio 397 for the release of the Reiza rF2 Bundle!

This bundle will bring a few of our cars and tracks to RFactor2, both individually and as a bundle package.

More details about the content, pricing and release of the Reiza rF2 Bundle will be disclosed soon - for now check out this gallery showcasing our progress so far!

https://www.facebook.com/ReizaStudios/posts/10156658031352743

Reiza + Studio397 + rFactor2

@Paul Bennett , S397 is a small studio and this way they can focus more on improving/optimizing the core game, which I think they have been very succesfull with already. And they were even able to bring out great new content in the meanwhile as well. I think when finally the new UI is released rF2 will feel like a new game anyway. A complete new game (e,g. rF3) I don’t see happening any time soon. They invested so much already in rF2. And what have successors of other games brought us? PC2... hmmm :(... the ‘soon to be released’ ACC... not sure about that one yet limiting to GT3 cars only, limited tracks and no mods possible.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Forum trophies