Reiza on Steam

So should I go home and make multiple copies of GSCe tonight, just in case I want them at a later date?
Also, How will I be able to join MP if my version has not been updated when the version on the server has? Wont this cause some sort of mismatch?
I always keep a clean copy installed on my HD, so I just need to copy it over to new folder when I want another install for a mod, and alter the config.ini file for the tracks.

I'd say that if you really care about having dual installs (one off-steam for mods/leagues, one in-steam for online), you could consider buying a separate key for steam. This would allow you to update both independently... The offline install(s) would still work as it does, and the steam one would open you up to play online with the new contingent of incoming players running the vanilla game. Plus it's not an overly expensive game, and you'd be (even further) supporting a kickass developer.

Me, I don't really do online, so I'll convert to steam and mod the steam install itself. Reiza might even consider adding steamworks mods down the line, too.... That would be great!

I don't understand the problem. The steam install can be modded too. I have heavily modded steam versions of GTR2, Race 07, Assetto Corsa etc. They are modded in the same way.

But I will keep a non Steam install version for my offline super modding expolits. :)

Last edited:
Just looking at the excitement of people on and off steam for the release , is really awesome to see. Reiza you guys really deserve this and I hope this brings in more cash for your budget to expand this already great game....

pcars what?! lol

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 110 7.5%
  • < 5 years