Reiza on Steam

DRM is always stupid just to limit paying customers when pirates has no limitations. And still DRM is useless because pirates never pay anything. Time to time I have to reinstall my PC (crashes, new hardware etc.) and I am forced into counting how many licenses I have left but pirates don't. This is my point. But not, still most of publishers are using useless DRMs.

I'm sorry to sound stupid after that answer but will it be possible to upgrade the key to the steam version and still keep any pre installed installs up to date with the latest version of the software? If so, how?
You can still continue to use the Sync program to update your Standalone installation(s). You can't however use your serial number for fresh installations, once you decide to switch to Steam.
So: You can keep and update your current installs, but no more new standalone installs.

I think there will be same rules with updates as for FTruck - smaller updates (like 1.10 > 1.12) via steam only, and builds (like 1.10 > 1.20) on steam and through GSE sync.
Works for me. :whistling:

DRM is always stupid just to limit paying customers when pirates has no limitations. And still DRM is useless because pirates never pay anything. Time to time I have to reinstall my PC (crashes, new hardware etc.) and I am forced into counting how many licenses I have left but pirates don't. This is my point. But not, still most of publishers are using useless DRMs.

100% agree...not sure when will game developers/publishers understand that DRM hurst ONLY legit customers. The people who want to pirate it, will always do it regardless of DRM!

From facebook:

Metalmoro MR18 preview - coming up very soon now, both on Steam and current installs via GSC Sync!

For interested users, the system to retrieve a GSC Extreme Steam key will be live on www.game-stockcar.com.br by tuesday.

Tomorrow 09/02 will be the last day to buy GSC outside Steam and still be able to retrieve a Steam key. From 10/02 onwards, while it will remain available outside Steam, new purchases will not longer warrant a Steam key.

So should I go home and make multiple copies of GSCe tonight, just in case I want them at a later date?
Also, How will I be able to join MP if my version has not been updated when the version on the server has? Wont this cause some sort of mismatch?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back