DiRT Rally Regret getting this now so early

Msportdan

@Simberia
I slightly regret buying this. All I've done is tweak xml files and I'm bored with it. I had a go at Monaco and I get the issues people have it doesn't feel right. Far too twitchy snappy and feels like a f1 car on a road. Not to mention the ffb which doesn't work...at all. How can they release this like this, even in early access but surely get the ffb working!?

I'm a little gutted now I'm sure it will end up ok but I should of waited.....
Do steam do refunds

I know its ea but still its a little unplayable in its poor state.

Codemasters Dirt Rally forum is a joke and the fact is that they are running a dictatorship over there and anyone that isn't politically correct or say something negative about DR gets banned sooner than later.

Their website seems to be made by some amateur and have a search function that nobody understands and the forum is therefore flooded with multiple post with the same subjects.

They certainly deserves a quadruple facepalm !
I wish they'd specify which forums they prefer people posting on, theirs or the Steam forums. It seems kinda redundant to have their own forum for the game when Steam is already open.

Also, I'm guessing the same person that did their website is the one who's responsible for their ingame replay system.

Both Steam and Codemaster Official are complete retarded forum builds.

Not much thought has been put into those website.

Sure there is standard forum software templates that the most common forums use.

Such as racedepartment.com, nogripracing.com and assettocorsa.net etc etc !

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 39.9%