Registrations for FSR 2011 are open

The waiting is over and you can finally sign up to the 2011 Formula SimRacing Season! Please note that you can only sign up for either the World Series or World Trophy category, NOT for the World Championship category. Registration for the WC will be done separately.

Please check the Division Structure here: http://www.racedepartment.com/fsr-news-announcements/46305-fsr-2011-division-structure.html

License Prices:

World Championship
Driver: Season: 55€; 3-Race-Licence: 18€
Team: Ask for opportunities at isrclubpresident@formula-simracing.net (currently 2 vacant teams for 150€ / season each)

World Series
Driver: Season: 40€; 3-Race-Licence: 14€
Team: Season: 8€

World Trophy
Driver: Season: 18€; 3-Race-Licence: 6€
Team: Season: 6€

Follow the registration instructions here: http://www.formula-simracing.net/component/content/article/358-registrations-instructions

As soon as your registration is completed you will find your entry in the team list here together with the numbers and the team abbreviation needed to send in your files: http://www.racedepartment.com/fsr-n...cluding-numbers-abbreviations.html#post752968

Free License according to last years standings:

Drivers:
Mattias Stahre - free WS License
Cyril Werdmuller - 50% discount on WS License
Dimitri DeMatos - 50% discount on WS License

Pedro Melim - free WS or WT License
Allar Foht - 50% discount on WS or WT License
Eduard Mallorqui - 50% discount on WS or WT License

Teams:
Precision Motorsports - free WS License
Precision Motorsports 2 - 50% discount on WS License
Twister Racing - 50% discount on WS License

Precision Motorsports - free WS or WT License
GT Omega Racing - 50% discount on WS or WT License
Racing Factory - 50% discount on WS or WT License

This comes in the first line of the Instructions sent with the payment:

- League for which you are acquiring the licenses
- Team Name, exactly as registered at GPCos
- Team Manager Name (as per GPCos)
- Driver 1 Name (exactly as registered at GPCos)
- Driver 2 Name (exactly as registered at GPCos)

Hello Johannes:

I've made my registration in two diferent times, one was just my name but i've payed my licens and the team, and now i've made another payement for the second driver and i've add all the special intructions. So one payement was of 34 and anotrherone was of 27 (26 + 1) i hope you undestrabd what I mean, It's just to confirm that you have recived my entry. Thank you very much.

Hello Johannes:

I've made my registration in two diferent times, one was just my name but i've payed my licens and the team, and now i've made another payement for the second driver and i've add all the special intructions. So one payement was of 34 and anotrherone was of 27 (26 + 1) i hope you undestrabd what I mean, It's just to confirm that you have recived my entry. Thank you very much.

please get in touch with me directly.

There is a complete validation payment process behind it. It takes some time to show up on gpcos once gone trough the process and once teams anounced their lineup etc. Just see the thread topic that Andreas posted, it will be a full house :p i wouldnt realy worry about it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back