Registering on GPCos?

I'm intending to set up a team, and we've registered on GPCos, but it seems to be taking a long time to be validated? Does it normally take long? Do you get notified if there's been an error? Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks :D

I'm intending to set up a team, and we've registered on GPCos, but it seems to be taking a long time to be validated? Does it normally take long? Do you get notified if there's been an error? Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks :D
It can take long, yes.

But seeing as it's only Winter Series that's starting soon (without entry fee) and the actual season costs haven't been informed yet, I don't think they will approve the team until you've paid the money.

It can take long, yes.

But seeing as it's only Winter Series that's starting soon (without entry fee) and the actual season costs haven't been informed yet, I don't think they will approve the team until you've paid the money.

I mean they haven't even confirmed us as drivers. So we can't even register the team yet to pay.

I mean they haven't even confirmed us as drivers. So we can't even register the team yet to pay.
Like I said, the prices haven't been informed yet. The sign-ups aren't open for the actual season, either.

Confirming you as a driver might take couple of days though.

Your team will not get confirmed until the mainseason after we receive the payment. If you wish to participate in winter season, all drivers have to register for "FSR Winter Series" team. You can tell me the driver names of those who have registered and I will active them (the user registration is a bit messy at the moment due to hundreds of old inactive users in the system...).

Your team will not get confirmed until the mainseason after we receive the payment. If you wish to participate in winter season, all drivers have to register for "FSR Winter Series" team. You can tell me the driver names of those who have registered and I will active them (the user registration is a bit messy at the moment due to hundreds of old inactive users in the system...).

The names are Martin Hodás, James Lovell and Jiří Toman.

Thanks! :D

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back