F1 2013 Regarding Tyre usage

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey Guys How can i save my tyres in the race?i going slower than normal but tires dont have any difference tyres still going fastly i dont know what is it ? how are you saving tyres at the race ? and how can i improve my traction after slow corners (using keyboard) Thx..

I have the same issue but on PC and using a racing wheel ? I have tried everything and my tyres go off a lot faster than the AI's and they don't wear gradually they go off within 1 lap and I end up spinning off or wheel spinning every corner. At a loss to be honest :(

I have the same issue but on PC and using a racing wheel ? I have tried everything and my tyres go off a lot faster than the AI's and they don't wear gradually they go off within 1 lap and I end up spinning off or wheel spinning every corner. At a loss to be honest :(

You need to lightly press the throttle in low gears up shift early without putting your foot to the floor after exiting a corner, only putting your foot fully down on the higher gears. Takes a little practice.

Also a link here for tyre & fuel scaling

http://community.codemasters.com/t5...013-Update-from-the-Studio/m-p/376012#U376012

I'm at Monaco in Career and like most others, I have been suffering higher tyre deg than AI. Several little things help such as setup, easy on the throttle et cetera BUT the 4 things I have noticed very recently that helps me the most is R&D upgrades to my Sauber, start the race with lighter fuel load, use 'Rich' fuel mix sparingly (less stress on the car/tyres) and possibly most important smooth driving. TBH, spinning the rears doesn't help but it's not my rears that degrade the quickest anyway.

Most peeps are driving to hard to stay with or beat the AI. In RL F1, rarely is any driver driving at 100% lap after lap after lap. Stop sliding around. pushing so hard and you will get those extra 2 laps. You might think you're driving smooth but you're probably not :p

The link Gavin has given you above has important info worth reading.

I reserve the right to change my opinion after any new patches...;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 222 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.5%