REfund works?

I´ve just send a request on a refund because this game is still beta and is so damn bad made with the steering wheel... I cant get any feeling with all of your help i have got it never feels good...

Why cant they make a easy game to understand (even us "non nerds")?

Tell me when i gets good :)

Remember it is a beta so it's not supposed to be easy:) If you don't want to participate in the Beta stage, but rather have a finished game, there will be a demo version out after the Beta stage.

Here is the refund policy:

Refunds
You may request a refund for rFactor2 if eligible. Your eligibility depends on when you made your purchase. Both Moneybookers and Paypal have a two month refund policy, so that is what we will be doing. Two months should be more than enough time to see if development is moving at a pace you are happy with, or if the product is outside your tastes.

To process a refund, please run the rF2 launcher, click the purchase tab, click manage account, login (if not already), click Request refund and follow the instructions on-screen.

Note that in some cases, we may have to wait to receive your money before we can send it back to you. We also cannot refund any money to you if you were given rF2 for free by another organization, you should be refunded for their product/service by them. Allow at least two working days for your refund to be processed.
Source

I was in your boat Rickard. Refund definitely does work. I wasn't enjoying it in its current Beta state and I was concerned about my Logitech G27 breaking itself when I went off-track (not alone).

I'm sure it'll get tuned/fixed and the final product + mods should be worth the money. The learning curve for rFactor games is extremely high but the new mod system should make it much easier and hopefully the mods will be of higher quality than rFactor 1.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%