1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

REfund works?

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Rickard Javanainen, May 30, 2012.

1. I´ve just send a request on a refund because this game is still beta and is so damn bad made with the steering wheel... I cant get any feeling with all of your help i have got it never feels good...

Why cant they make a easy game to understand (even us "non nerds")?

Tell me when i gets good :)
  2. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

Remember it is a beta so it's not supposed to be easy:) If you don't want to participate in the Beta stage, but rather have a finished game, there will be a demo version out after the Beta stage.

Here is the refund policy:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I was in your boat Rickard. Refund definitely does work. I wasn't enjoying it in its current Beta state and I was concerned about my Logitech G27 breaking itself when I went off-track (not alone).

I'm sure it'll get tuned/fixed and the final product + mods should be worth the money. The learning curve for rFactor games is extremely high but the new mod system should make it much easier and hopefully the mods will be of higher quality than rFactor 1.
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

5. I did try that trick but I found it made the on-track FFB much less impressive.

Like I said, I'll absolutely give the final product a go cause I'm sure they'll get it sorted given how popular the Logitech G25/G27s are.
  6. True, but overall, rf2 probably still has the best FFB in sim racing atm, even with gimped G27's.