Reece ?

Hello to all. :) I am a newbie to RSRBR.
In Rally Season, it has Continue Season I think it is, and Reece. It seems to me, I should select Continue Season. When I select that, it warns me I will forfeit reece. :unsure:

I am a bit confused. Is reece just like a practice? If I say ok to forfeit reece, will I screw up the Rally Season, or will it just cancel reece as a unrecorded practice session? Have I got it right?
Also do I need to save progress manually in Rally Season, or did I see that somewhere else?
Do I have to wait until I complete the entire Rally Season to change difficulty?
I did a search for some of these answers, but did not find.
Thank you.

Yes Reece is just practice on the stages ur about to drive, if u choose to continue season just means u cant go hack and practice any stages ur running in that Rally.
But no this wont screw up ur season, tho it can help to run reece and get used to the stages or warmed up on the stages before running them.

You cant change difficulty in the middle of a rally season, u can finish the season ur in and start a new season in a new dificaulty. or u can start a new season in the new dificaulty, but in doing this u remove/lose the previously started season.

I cant remember when u save but im prety sure u get the option to save between each stage, and i recomend saving progress after every stage just incase it crash's out which ive had on a rare occasion.

hope that helps.

Ok, thanks a lot.
It appears it does not autosave, being an older sim, I guess. Only been sim racing about 1 1/2 years, so I have never seen where you had to save progress manually.:p
Small inconvienance for such a fantastic sim. I love it, just not that good at it......yet. :sneaky:

Yep, exactly. When I started, I really just wanted to mash on through Rally School and get on with the stages.
Now that I am running the stages, and am getting better, the Rally School has been on my mind a lot lately, because I realise there are skills I posess that need polishing.
Moral of the story......The better you get, the more you want to know.;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%