Resource icon

Database Reduced Tyre Wear 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you just switch back and forth between this and default. Say if you want to run career, use this file, then if you want to run GP or other mode, just switch back, to default.. Can you do this with no other side effect to the career or other modes?

Very awesome job.. Can i ask you if you can (have time) to add option for 99 flashback?
PS: The mod is awesome i have tested it in 25% rece (Carreer) and it work very good :) . Thank's again m8 :)

Very awesome job.. Can i ask you if you can (have time) to add option for 99 flashback?
PS: The mod is awesome i have tested it in 25% rece (Carreer) and it work very good :) . Thank's again m8 :)

If I remember correctly, I uploaded the new update with 99 flashbacks incorporated in the database. Enabling that mod is tricky though.

Hmmm i play some race and i think that is little too mutch. I can do all race in italy on super soft tyre...and even they dont get red...Drive on keybord with many slide, drift, run over track etc. Maybe some wariation of mod? ^^ I do 25 % carrer

Last edited:
Hmmm i play some race and i think that is little too mutch. I can do all race in italy on super soft tyre...and even they dont get red...Drive on keybord with many slide, drift, run over track etc. Maybe some wariation of mod? ^^

Like I said in the description, it depends on the track. Some tracks have extremely low tyre wear, but, I think it's better like this as opposed to that extremely high tyre wear Codemasters gave us.

Just a heads up guys, I'm currently testing new values for Grand Prix mode. Results so far:

Australia:

Screenshot35992_zpse23d2290.png

Malaysia:

Screenshot38198_zpsfe517192.png

Pit stops work, AI pits starting the same lap as the player, tyre wear is decent. But, since I have 19 tracks to test, don't expect the database to be ready until at least tomorrow.

Sorry mate: Career. I only play GP with the classics actually. Montreal is fine.

Hm, okay, I'll have a look. Thanks for reporting. Monaco is fine though. In real life, most divers only had one pit stop anyway.

Edit: So, yeah, Australia already seems to have problems with 25% race length. So, I presume that's your problem. This database was made and tested for 100% races, so I cannot guarantee it will work as it should with 50% or 25% races. Sorry. But, on a related note, I think I can make new databases for those lengths too. You will have to wait though.

Last edited:
Bahrain mostly 2 Stops by the AI, Spain mostly 2 Stops by the AI, Monaco 1 Stop by the AI. 25%. Tyre wear works fine but the AI don't. :/

If we go by player feedback from other players on the official forum, AI don't suffer from tyre wear, they just have scripted lap times where they will drive faster for certain periods, and slower for others. That is why Gabby had to manipulate 3 separate variables for us to get the race experience we have now.

Hello Gabbynaru
Thanks for your excellent mod

Can you share with with us which rows in the database you have changed ? I would like to combine it with another database edit.

track_tyre_wear_level, change wear_level values to -0.65625 (up), -0.40625 (middle), -0.15625 (bottom)

tyres, change max distance to 12.1 (supersoft), 17.35 (soft), 23.855 (medium, intermediate), 30.365 (hard, monsoon)

track_model, change tyre_wear_level to 3 (Australia), 2 (Bahrain, Spain UK,), 1 (Malaysisa, China, Monaco, Canada, Germany, Hungary, Belgium, Italy, Singapore, Korea, Japan, India, Abu Dhabi, United States, Brazil).

f1teams, change front_tyre_wear and rear_tyre_wear to half their original values.

If we go by player feedback from other players on the official forum, AI don't suffer from tyre wear, they just have scripted lap times where they will drive faster for certain periods, and slower for others. That is why Gabby had to manipulate 3 separate variables for us to get the race experience we have now.

Yeah I know that. I followed this thread since it's beginning. I just mean, that might become too easy now, when the AI pits 2 times with the same lap times as with 1 pitstop.. Just my thought.

Screenshot35992_zpse23d2290.png

hello gabby
What do you use to make your colors so bright as you play?
show me the source?
thanks

It's injectFX from F1 2012. The thread for it seems to be gone though. If you want, I can upload it here, but, since I'm not the original creator of that mod (I just modified some settings to make it look like in F1 2012, since 2013 was brighter than 2012.), I'm not sure if I'm allowed to.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.8%