Skins Redone Renault RS16 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roadkillergr submitted a new resource:

Redone Renault RS16 - A few minor changes that I made to the original skin...

This is the first mod that I've uploaded to Racedepartment and my first mod since F1 2014... (I didn't play F1 2015 at all) Anyways, the skin itself has been used in the 3rd season of my career hence the RS18 badges around the car instead of the original RS16... I hope you like it and if you find any issues with it please comment! Enjoy!

View attachment 159534 View attachment 159535 View attachment 159536 View attachment 159537

Read more about this resource...

Hello.

I don't know why but on certain tracks like Belgium or Singapore, when I arrive in the first practice session with the Renault I instantly crash. Can you look at it please ?

Roadkillergr updated Redone Renault RS16 with a new update entry:

Removed the "lotus.assetgroup" file from the mod

On both my mod pages (Redone Renault RS16, Renault RS16 Blue & Yellow edition) I've seen people in the comment section reporting crashes when using the mod... Unfortunately since I don't suffer any issues when using these mods I can't pinpoint what's causing the problem... Basically I'm clutching at straws right now but I do think that there is a good chance that the problem might be caused by the people who replaced their original "Lotus.assetgroup" file with the one included inside the mod...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years