• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Redding and Crutchlow 2015 Update 2015-04-29

New pack including updated liveries for Redding and Crutchlow

1. joehowley2

joehowley2

Ratings:
    +23
    joehowley2 submitted a new resource:

Redding and Crutchlow 2015 Update - New pack including updated liveries for Redding and Crutchlow

Read more about this resource...

2. J0hnX28

J0hnX28

Ratings:
    +2
    nice work man.. using it.. lookin for forward to yo other liveries skin packs.

3. rkh

rkh

Ratings:
    +180
    nice work for sure. goes without saying, but allow me - hxcftw has done an amazing job for all 2015 MotoGP liveries and since the goal has been to match the real life 2015 season, I would like to suggest to tackle different classes. So, don't get me wrong the work is great that is why I am asking you for other classes, but I think we are set for MotoGP and would appreciate your talents for other classes. You might have seen the 2015 W.I.P. pics I have posted, all stats and names, etc etc have been updated to 2015. We are getting a Leopard skin for Moto3, so would love it if you jump on Moto2...

Suggestion:
    Moto2: AJO Motorsport (so fast it warrants an update, plus it looks awesome) is just one that comes to mind. And EG 0,0 Marc VDS

4. joehowley2

joehowley2

Ratings:
    +23
    Thanks for the suggestion rkh, I'll have a look into it for sure :) and when I brought this mod out it was before hxcftw had brought his better one out aha shame for me but his are better than mine, i'll see what I can do

• Like Like x 1