1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Flags/Safety Cars in Race 07 RaceRoom edition?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by John Bergqvist, Oct 18, 2008.

1. i was just browsing the simbin raceroom site and i found this page about the special RaceRoom edition of Race 07, what caught my eye was the extra features listed, which included Flag Rules. now seeing as the normal race 07 has flag rules, perhaps this means it includes extra ones, like red flags and safety cars? have a look for yourself:
  2. Since it's for LAN events I would assume it just allows more precise control of flags, i.e. black flagging or blue flagging someone for specific events the game wouldn't be able to pick up on. :)

Interesting as an SC would be, I don't see any reason why you would ever bring it out, since you can remove cars from the track straight away. I suppose if you could have weather conditions extreme enough to justify an SC start though...
  3. yes, well it was just a theory :)
  4. It was used in V-WTCC onsite events. The main difference is the amount of control one has from the dedicated server.
  5. a Life Marshall would be cool to have specialy for leagues
  6. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

a what?
  7. in case anyone is in danger of drowning :D
  8. I think Michael mean't a LIVE Marshall, i.e one that keeps a look out for bad driving and issues a Stop/Go if required etc etc
  9. ty Michael was exactly what i meant
  10. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

yeah that would be mega cool :)
  11. Great extra features.