GT5 Red Bull X2010 for Everyone! (Confirmed!)

More information from Kaz on Twitter, and in English again which saves me a lot of effort with useless online translators:

Kaz Yamauchi said:
If Sebastian Vettel becomes the winner of the F1 World Championship title in the Oct. 9 Formula 1 Suzuka GP, to commemorate Vettel's 2 year consecutive world championship title, we’ll give away the “Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel” color, TO EVERYONE WHO LOGS ON TO GT5 WITHIN 1WK FROM VETTEL’S VICTORY

S. Vettel X2010's are already fairly easy to get hold of since they're a level 30 B-Spec reward (remote racing anyone?), but I'm sure there's still a few people out there that haven't got one. What would have been really nice is if they gave us a Red Bull RB7 if he wins, but oh well. :tongue:

Be a laugh if he fails at Suzuka though... I can imagine the outcry over at OPC. :wink:

Edit:

He won. :)

If i am correct he only needs 1 point right? Pretty big chance everybody can drive that car next week. But make sure you fire up the game within seven days to get it.

I am one of the people that doesnt have this car yet :D

One point, yeah I think you're right. About the only way he can fail is if he doesn't finish the race, and how often does that happen? Practically never... :)

Have to say though, I don't actually want it. I already have mine and don't want two of the things cluttering my garage. Assuming it arrives as a gift ticket, I wonder if I can still give it away to someone? If I don't use the ticket then it shouldn't have a value yet... right? :confused:

Have drove it for errrrrr...... half a lap then, I quit.

Heh, I know what you mean. I won one months ago for reaching lvl 30 B-Spec, but have done hardly any laps in it at all. I don't like fantasy cars at the best of times, but I don't find the X2010 to be any fun either. Still deciding whether to use the gift ticket for this new one or whether to just delete the thing. Don't want two.

You might want to do another lap or two in one though. Part of this promotion is a new seasonal event using the X2010. If you get the gold you win a rather nice five million credits. And don't worry, getting the gold is ridiculously easy. I did it on my first timed lap while just cruising around the track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 393 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 263 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 253 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 185 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 313 13.0%