Red Bull RB8 Ultra HD Special Edition

Second of the special edition series,Red Bull RB8 Silverstone Livery- winner of the British Grand Prix 2012

Done in 4096 X 4096 from scratch in HD.

DOWNLOAD

8005999026_fa8d0f6f10_b.jpg

RB8 is a true "F1-muscle" car! It's a pity that these colors don't let it shine in its glory. Imagine this beauty with the colors of McLaren '80s era and you're in!!

@Rian Speed Just one question; obviously you don't have the exact same photos on there as the real RB car had in Silverstone (do you?). But how long did it take you to gather all those images and put them on the car? Haha ;) I can't imagine each and every photo you put on it to be unique. Great work, though! I'll install this livery when I get to the Silverstone career race!

@Rian Speed Just one question; obviously you don't have the exact same photos on there as the real RB car had in Silverstone (do you?). But how long did it take you to gather all those images and put them on the car? Haha ;) I can't imagine each and every photo you put on it to be unique. Great work, though! I'll install this livery when I get to the Silverstone career race!

It was easier than you think,The original one had photos of humans,so that also applies here...a google for "human face montage" i did...found an image,put it over the skin,desaturate it,do some color leveling,and blend to "soft light"...thats all,you can do it with any car :thumbsup:

if you deleted the file, just repair it from disc or steam.

And if neither of the 2 options are available to you: buy the game. :D

No, really: it should work through Steam. If everything else fails you can still re-install the game through Steam. Your saved games are stored somewhere else, no worries.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%