• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins RED BULL RB13 2017 4K (Rework Mod @muben_is) 1.0

Giants Size Red Numbers at Silverstone. Big Size ESSO Banner

1. Daniel Paez

Daniel Paez

Ratings:
    +85
    Daniel Paez submitted a new resource:

RED BULL RB13 2017 4K (Rework Mod @muben_is) - Giants Size Red Numbers at Silverstone. Big Size ESSO Banner

Read more about this resource...

2. PedroXIII

PedroXIII

Ratings:
    +239
    • Wow Wow x 1
  3. sjaak

sjaak

Ratings:
    +9
    How do i get the mat look...i see only the shining look..and if i drive with max verstappen,the number are not correct...max has 33 he drives in youre update with 3.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  4. PedroXIII

PedroXIII

Ratings:
    +239
    • Like Like x 1
  5. sjaak

sjaak

Ratings:
    +9
    That video is good...so i see it too....what i mean is the renault and the red bull don't have a shining look for real....i don't know how you call that in english....matte ..not shining.

I dont want to be a critizeser because you guys doing a great job... keep up the good work

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  6. sjaak

sjaak

Ratings:
    +9
    I already know what it is....when i play with the pedro supermode...max is 33 daniel is 3....then i put this file in it ..(rework mod@ muben) ..with the large numbers ...then the numbers switch.

7. PedroXIII

PedroXIII

Ratings:
    +239
    I did not know that you were using the original files of @ muben. You are using a new raceload.jpk file, it changes the graphics of the cars. Invert folders and files of cars from _00 to _01 and _01 to _00. Maybe solve.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sjaak

sjaak

Ratings:
    +9
    Ok i will try......i thought u 2 are working together with this mod...so i put these new cars in the game.....thnx for youre reply.

Keep up the good work.