1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Skins RED BULL RB13 2017 4K (Rework Mod @muben_is) 1.0

Giants Size Red Numbers at Silverstone. Big Size ESSO Banner

1. Daniel Paez

Daniel Paez

Ratings:
    +59
    Daniel Paez submitted a new resource:

RED BULL RB13 2017 4K (Rework Mod @muben_is) - Giants Size Red Numbers at Silverstone. Big Size ESSO Banner

Read more about this resource...

2. PedroXIII

PedroXIII

Ratings:
    +228
    • Wow Wow x 1
  3. sjaak

sjaak

Ratings:
    +9
    How do i get the mat look...i see only the shining look..and if i drive with max verstappen,the number are not correct...max has 33 he drives in youre update with 3.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  4. PedroXIII

PedroXIII

Ratings:
    +228
    • Like Like x 1
  5. sjaak

sjaak

Ratings:
    +9
    That video is good...so i see it too....what i mean is the renault and the red bull don't have a shining look for real....i don't know how you call that in english....matte ..not shining.

I dont want to be a critizeser because you guys doing a great job... keep up the good work

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  6. sjaak

sjaak

Ratings:
    +9
    I already know what it is....when i play with the pedro supermode...max is 33 daniel is 3....then i put this file in it ..(rework mod@ muben) ..with the large numbers ...then the numbers switch.

7. PedroXIII

PedroXIII

Ratings:
    +228
    I did not know that you were using the original files of @ muben. You are using a new raceload.jpk file, it changes the graphics of the cars. Invert folders and files of cars from _00 to _01 and _01 to _00. Maybe solve.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sjaak

sjaak

Ratings:
    +9
    Ok i will try......i thought u 2 are working together with this mod...so i put these new cars in the game.....thnx for youre reply.

Keep up the good work.