1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Red Bull Racing RB12 HD 4K Complete package | Full matte finish | Max Verstappen & Daniel Ricciardo 6.3 | ORANGE Helmet Max

2016 Season: Multi-Mod Comp. | 100% realistic | garage, cars, pictures, helmets, shoes & gloves

1. Theo Berrekeman submitted a new resource:

RedBull & STR Updates | Garage, Player Picture, Livery & Database - RB-STR swap 05-2016 Total update

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. if i choose sainz i see the name of kobayashi..the same with palmer..i see the name of maldonado. the drivers of manor are rossi and suttil. do i something wrong?

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  3. Hello Sjaak,
    Sorry to hear that...
    It's possible that after a different mod or database update; the "links" between de database and livery / player names is broken or incorrect.
    Did you override the database.bin file?
    I'll look into it tomorrow again, thanx for replying!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes i did override the database bin file.
    Thnx for your reply.

5. Same problem as Sjaak; it breaks the 2016 database I already had. Leaving a post here for the alerts.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Here is a explaination of how to edit drivers, helmets and car livery:
    To do this you need the Ego PSSG editor. Open the file of your driver in the frontend folder of your F1 2014 directory with the editor and replace the pictures with ones you want to use. For example; the file i used for Max Verstappen is b_driver_jean-eric_vergne.pssg. Don't forget to open the file: b_nonpersistent.pssg, then update the picture of card_image_ves. The pictures need to be in DDS format. To convert pictures to DDS, you need the Nvidia DDS plugin for Photoshop or if you don’t have Photoshop, you can download Gimp for free and install a DDS plugin for it. You can easily find all of them with Google. Remember to open the "channels" in Photoshop to correct the alpha outline. For the helmets, have a look at Franske's support page. Don't forget to update the file: b_driver_helmets_hi_res.pssg. Again; check the channels in Photoshop for the correct alpha.

For the car livery, open the file ***_gen_high_main.pssg of the car you want to edit.
    For example; Red Bull is rb2 in the F1 2014\cars\ folder. So in this case, *** stands for rb2.
    Then, go deeper in the folder to: rb2\livery_main\textures_high. Repeat this step for every carlivery you want to edit or replace.

Note:
    ALWAYS SAVE AS DDS: DXT5 ARGB 8 bpp | interpolated alpha

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Theo Berrekeman

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  7. Please send the folder language in the game. I think the error is because of him.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanx for the tip HUNTER, i'll do that!
    ;)

9. Checked all okay now. Thanks for the update.

10. Wonderfull! Have fun and thanx again. :thumbsup:

11. Does this work for career mode aswell? does nor start me in the correct GP also only 12 tracks?

12. Theo Berrekeman updated Red Bull & STR Updates | Garage, Player Picture, Livery & Database with a new update entry:

Major update: All drivers pics, 100% realistic colors STR LR, RB rearwing, original fonts

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Theo Berrekeman updated Max Verstappen Update: Red Bull & Toro Rosso| FULL HD cars, pictures and helmets with a new update entry:

Complete Full HD Mod update | All drivers LATEST pictures, helmets, livery, etc...

14. only 19 Race tracks?

15. Hi!
    For now only.... :O_o:
    I'm working with KRIS, krskoss and Niko together to make 1 universal databasae.bin.
    There's the problem....

To be continued! :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Red Bull cars very good!:thumbsup:

17. Thank you very much :D

18. Theo Berrekeman updated Max Verstappen Update Red Bull & Toro Rosso| FULL HD cars, pictures and helmets with a new update entry:

DATABASE FIX: 21 tracks now! (Baku&Mexico), Steer Red Bull fix (LCD-screen), Livery update

19. Fixed! :D