1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Red Bull Racing 2014 1.4

A SuperV8 Skin Relica of #888 Red Bull Racing 2014

1. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Rob Fitness submitted a new resource:

Red Bull Racing 2014 - A SuperV8 Skin Relica of #888 Red Bull Racing 2014

Read more about this resource...

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. Excellent job again, like this one, great colours, better than the other skin of RBR that's on this forum. Any chance of doing Jason Bright's No#8 Holden from Brad Jones Racing (BJR).

3. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Hi, Im glad you like it... so much effort people put into doing these skins. I think a professional has been engaged to do the 2015 cars, so I am hesitant to do any of the current ones.

4. Thanks for your reply, maybe bright's 2013/14 Holden then. Anyway thank you some great work Rob.

5. [​IMG]

6. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

sure... I will give it a go :);) after i fixup the couple I have done so far as I have learnt a lot ob my Brock replica and want to fixup what i have already done to the same level.

7. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Rob Fitness updated Red Bull Racing 2014 with a new update entry:

a Lot of Improvements and Jamie Whincup ADDED

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

@juliel55 there are a couple of different version getting around, one has more of the stripes, i think it looks better with more... but which do you prefer ??
    the pic you posted or this one below
    [​IMG]

9. I actually like this one better, it's a more up to date model. So could you please do this one. Thankyou.

10. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

11. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member