1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Red Bull Racing 2014 1.4

A SuperV8 Skin Relica of #888 Red Bull Racing 2014

1. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Rob Fitness submitted a new resource:

Red Bull Racing 2014 - A SuperV8 Skin Relica of #888 Red Bull Racing 2014

Read more about this resource...

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. Excellent job again, like this one, great colours, better than the other skin of RBR that's on this forum. Any chance of doing Jason Bright's No#8 Holden from Brad Jones Racing (BJR).

3. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Hi, Im glad you like it... so much effort people put into doing these skins. I think a professional has been engaged to do the 2015 cars, so I am hesitant to do any of the current ones.

4. Thanks for your reply, maybe bright's 2013/14 Holden then. Anyway thank you some great work Rob.

5. [​IMG]

6. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

sure... I will give it a go :);) after i fixup the couple I have done so far as I have learnt a lot ob my Brock replica and want to fixup what i have already done to the same level.

7. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Rob Fitness updated Red Bull Racing 2014 with a new update entry:

a Lot of Improvements and Jamie Whincup ADDED

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

@juliel55 there are a couple of different version getting around, one has more of the stripes, i think it looks better with more... but which do you prefer ??
    the pic you posted or this one below
    [​IMG]

9. I actually like this one better, it's a more up to date model. So could you please do this one. Thankyou.

10. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

11. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member