F1 2010 Red Bull home race is Germany?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
in my career driving for red bull at hockenheim the engineer says this is an important race for us its the teams home race. seems kinda weird i thought they were based in england and red bull the drink was based in austria.

its the little things that count.

in my career driving for red bull at hockenheim the engineer says this is an important race for us its the teams home race. seems kinda weird i thought they were based in england and red bull the drink was based in austria.

its the little things that count.

Hmm.Yeah weird.Even that currently holds an Austrian license of the drink Red Bull the team is based in Milton Keynes- England.
I think engineer means The Germans drinks A LOT OF RED BULL :D

Maybe he is thinking of the old days and the Austro Hungarian empire, or even in WW2 when Hitle annexed Austria?
Maybe he's confused thinking of the common language.
Maybe Vettel has more influence than we think.

my favorite is seems ferrari are preparing for a pit stop, one of their drivers are coming in. while im thinking hey wait im in a ferrari and im pitting at the end of this lap. i wonder if he means me.

or at the end of session where he goes hey thats a terrible session we didn't accomplish a single goal followed immediately by second place great job.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back