1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Helmets Red Bull Champions Helmet 1.0

Helmet Skin

1. Senna fan96 submitted a new resource:

Red Bull Champions Helmet - Helmet Skin

Read more about this resource...

mod edit - the hotlink links from your picture host allows pictures to be embedded. I have added them below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I have edited all 3 of your releases.

You can use the 'hotlink' links from your picture host, and then add the pictures using the forum button shown below

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ok thanks

• Love Love x 1
  4. where I have to place the file

5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

6. You can have more than one helmet

7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Yes, you can have more than one helmet installed, as long a each helmet replaces a default helmet and has a different GEN number.

This helmet replaces gen_01, each added helmet must have another number like gen_6, or gen_22.

So for gen_22, if you want to use it, you must select helmet 22 in your game options. Be careful, some helmet mods do not change the picture in your game menu. Helmet 22 might still use the old default picture, but if you select it, you will see the new helmet when you actually play the game

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

Can someone tell me how can i edit helmet and install it ?

9. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Please use the correct part of the forum. Mod release threads such as this one are only for comments and questions about this particular mod, not general modding questions.

We have a modding question sticky thread at the top of this forum.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/modding-questions-thread.68653/unread

Please post in that thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. the dark blue area at the side isn't cleanly cut, you should check that again

11. Edit..