Red Bull Audi Sport F1 Team

Skins Red Bull Audi Sport F1 Team 7.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
arvaimate00 submitted a new resource:

Red Bull Audi Sport Formula One Team - [I]new skin + team name change[/I]

I'm not a professional, but I tried to make a Red Bull Audi Sport F1 Team, hope you enjoy it!:)

Short Backstory
(Fictional, but kind of realistic):
"Audi will quit WEC endurance racing in 2017, and join to the F1 circus in 2018. Instead of pedalling a marque or a specific product, they want to tap the commercial opportunities new F1 is offering. The idea is to use the Red Bull team as a door opener. Why Red Bull? Because of their success and...

CREDIT TO THE AUTHOR OF THE INSPIRATION:
http://www.andwerndesign.com/projekte/04_audi_redbull_f1/projekt.html

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mate i´ve downloaded your mod cause it Looks fantastic but i kant install it. the laguage file is in localisation Folder and overwritten. but where i have to put in the red bull file? i don´t have any web Folder in my redbull Folder :( so i can´race with audi

Hey mate i´ve downloaded your mod cause it Looks fantastic but i kant install it. the laguage file is in localisation Folder and overwritten. but where i have to put in the red bull file? i don´t have any web Folder in my redbull Folder :( so i can´race with audi
redbul.erp goes in to:F1 2016\asset_groups\f1_2016_vehicle_package\teams\redbull\wep
laguage in f1 2016/localisation

Nop.
Open the asset_groups map what you downloaded from here, there is gonna be two other map, and in the maps there are the erp files what you need to drag and drop to your game
for example pitstop.erp into F1 2016/asset_groups/animation_package/scenes/pitstop/2016

Be sure that you drag the files to the great place(!), there are two racecrew and two pitcrew file, be aware

I've followed your instillation guide, and tried reinstalling my whole game and it isn't working still, this is the only mod that I have had a problem with and it is really bugging me because I would love to use this mod for my career mode as I am already using the skin! please, please, please find a way to fix this. I cannot be the only person with this problem!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back