Recurring Premium memberships cancelled in paypal

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
We have cancelled the auto renewal option for recurring payments. This means those of you that had a subscription need to do a new purchase/renewal every year.

We had some IPN errors that needed to be corrected every other week, and removing the recurring payment package was the best to avoid further issues in the future.

Sorry for the hassle. Of course your current active membership will stay in place.

Thanks for the support :thumbsup:

Will we get a warning that our premium is about to expire?

Click on Premium

Premium.jpg

Well, mine does not have an expiry date but says "15 EUR for 1 year", does that mean my Premium has expired? Cos I can clearly still access the premium parts of the forums and I still have the premium tag.
This is why we need to have a notification, preferably both on the site AND via email, letting us know that our premium status is about to or have expired.

We have cancelled the auto renewal option for recurring payments. This means those of you that had a subscription need to do a new purchase/renewal every year.

We had some IPN errors that needed to be corrected every other week, and removing the recurring payment package was the best to avoid further issues in the future.

Sorry for the hassle. Of course your current active membership will stay in place.

Thanks for the support :thumbsup:
Do you need to fill out an application form again???
Got email yesterday saying that the recurring payment has been cancelled.;)

Do you need to fill out an application form again???
Got email yesterday saying that the recurring payment has been cancelled.;)

Applications are for licensed racing status not for premium. To upgrade to premium visit here http://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

A link to that is listed in the menu under your username at the top of the page under 'account upgrades'

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back