Recording with dxtory and fraps in rFactor

I've been recording some clips today for the WT race edit, when I came across a problem, first with fraps, the recording hotkey completely stopped working, I changed it and still with the same results, I thought it might be a fraps problem, so I went onto dxtory to finish it, and encountered exactly the same error, I think there may be a problem with rfactor but I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance

James

When I recorded with Fraps, I made a separate control scheme in rFactor. Generally changing the different cameras to the Function Keys (F1, F2, F3 and so on). My Fraps record key is END and the frame rate I have set to 180 so I can do some really slow mo stuff.

As to what is happening with you, I'm sorry as I do not know.

I've been recording some clips today for the WT race edit, when I came across a problem, first with fraps, the recording hotkey completely stopped working, I changed it and still with the same results, I thought it might be a fraps problem, so I went onto dxtory to finish it, and encountered exactly the same error, I think there may be a problem with rfactor but I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance

James

Thanks for the race edit James :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back