• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recording Tool

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Lukian, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Lukian

Lukian

Ratings:
    +9
    Hi, my question is what tools u use to record gameplay from f1 2011, i am interested in those which dont lag while recording

2. Jan Holm

Jan Holm

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Kimi450

Kimi450

Ratings:
    +4
    fraps will lag if u dont have a good computer

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,105
    http://playclaw.com/

Version 2 at the moment, but there is a MUCH improved beta 3 under test. The idea was to get it release by the time Battlefield 3 is released (5 days from now). Whether it makes that deadline or not, I am not sure. The beta 3 is very good, and once you run the software, EVERYTHING is set and adjust via an overlay system when in-game.

It's more flexible than FRAPs (which I also own), with different compression rates, qualities, etc. plus the ability to designate how many cores of your cpu are used for the capturing/compression task.

FRAPS is not free, it's of limited use when you don't buy it.

5. John Robertson

John Robertson

Ratings:
    +64
    yea if fraps was free I'd have it already haha.

But check out MSI afterburner, I'm using it now on a non MSI card and it works fine. it's an easy tool for overclocking as well as a good thermometer as well. totally free but you need one of the new beta versions to record sound, I've got 2.2.8 I think and it works great. doesn't eat up too much CPU either.