Recommend a dual install for multiple mods?

Hey guys.....I already have a bunch of tracks installed. And I have the Blancpain mod installed as well ( Love it! ). I also have ML2166's skin packs for the V8's and so forth.

If I DL and install big mods like the Clio cup , Japan F3 , and other really good ( but big ) mods.......would it be wise to install a 2nd GSC on a different drive? Maybe split it up.....so GSC on drive F:.....could have Blancpain and the Clio cup. And then on something like Drive G; Have a completely new GSC install with the Japan F3 and another 1 - 2 big mods?

The reason I ask is because having only one install things may seem to get cluttered a little? Load times may be slowed down a little and so forth.

What is your thinking on this? Should I just keep everything together in one big install on one drive?

Has anyone tried this with the Lite Installer?
I tried it yesterday without any luck. Was asking for my activation key which it says is incorrect. Weird!
Would save a lot of space on the hard drive since I dont need all the default tracks and cars with each install

Any one tried to delete stock vehicles in modded versions so only the mods are there? . As to tracks I just copied the locations address of my main install, then in the config ini I changed the "TracksDir=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\" to the copied address IE. "TracksDir=E:\Games\GSC2013\GSC2013\GameData\Locations" seems to work fine.
Then I just add all new tracks to there.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 3.7%