1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recomended downloads before start palying

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by tatsuya, Aug 28, 2012.

1. (PC version)

Hi. I'll start playing now and i need to know what are the recomended files to download before start.

For example i notice that the throtle/break has a delay and i read that's a sound problem. Is there something to correct that?

Tks

2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

About the sound: no, not that I'd know of.

However, I'd always install HD car skins for all cars first. Also, a 2012 mod can't hurt. You might also want to install a custom helmet to use in career mode & new HD tyres (because the normal ones look awful).

Some awesome stuff, some 2012 content, where to find this in general. :)

3. But HD car skins are for 2012 mod? How can i find that?

4. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Click the links? Take a look around the mod forum / the download section? It's not that hard, mate. :)

5. Now I wouldn't suggest you downloading the 2012 skin mods that change the chassis of the car. They DO change performance. For example the McLaren gets slower and gets all oversteery. It's usually an oversteering car but with Virgin chassis it's even more. And you'll get most of the cars as Mercedes (understeer a lot and same look just different paintings).

New HD tyres mod rocks. But sometimes I pay more attention to how the tires look than to drive when I use it. :D

Custom helmets - it's up to you. I don't use any. :D

And you may actually download some AI mods if the AI is way too slow for you. ;)

6. I always find it good to download before racing. :D