Recently deleted threads

demetri

Premium
I can understand why SimShaker and JetSeat threads have been deleted, but they both contained some useful information for us, simracers, so maybe instead of deleting them it could be possible to make them read-only. I'd really appreciate that.
If somebody has them archived, please let me know.

I do not understand it . As I remember the threads were started not by the developer so they were not advertising threads. Instead this guy has been so helpful to guys seeking help , has been getting a lot of feedback himself from MrLatte etc , and has been really helpful to all of us that have interest in tactile feedback...

So I think it was a poor decision from the admins...

Upvote 0
Agree... The sole reason it might have "became" an advertisement thread "by the book", is because Andre was so supportive that people actually became aware and interested in the product. He was by no means trying to sell something here, he was answering questions, queries, feature requests.

Without having issues with any of the companies that will be mentioned, I think we should ban all Heusinkveld, Reiza, Sector 3, etc. employees and threads as well, as those are doing the same... I shout double standards here, especially when such useful threads (existing already for ages) about niche products, with an exceptionally kind and supportive person behind them get deleted, just because people came asking for how to get it... Shame. :O_o:

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years