• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Rear mirrors quality

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by andreacos92, Sep 23, 2014.

1. andreacos92

andreacos92

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi :)

I have just purchased GSC 2013, I have a laptop and with rFactor1 i have about 150 fps with medium video settings.
    Now with GSC I have about 150 fps with disabled rear mirrors, but if I activate them my fps drop to 50-60... I noticed that in GSC the mirrors have a better resolution than rFactor's.. is there a way to lower this resolution in GSC?
    I read about a mirror.gmp file, but I can't find it in my installation directory.

Thanks very much.

2. Guilherme Borghezani

Guilherme Borghezani

Ratings:
    +56
    yeah
    download this
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/fauF_IyKba/Mirrors.html?
    choose your resolution(very low for me is better, work and better fps)

rename to mirror.bmp and put on vehicles folder(C:\Program Files (x86)\Game Stock Car Extreme 2013\GameData\Vehicles)

• Like Like x 2
  3. andreacos92

andreacos92

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you very much! It works! I had already found this trick, but i thought I had to replace an existing mirror.bmp file, that I couldn't find :)