1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reanult Megane @ Snetterton - Saturday August 11th 2012

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Woudenberg, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Event Details
    Car: Renault Megane Trophy
    Track: Snetterton 300
    MOD Download: Download via server or HERE
    Weather: Dry

Time Schedule
    19:00 GMT Practice
    19:30 GMT Qualification
    19:40 GMT Warm-up
    19:45 GMT Race 45 minutes

Click here to see when the event starts in you timezone.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here
    Subscribe to this thread: click here

1. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
    2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
    3. We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
    4. Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum here.
    Sign-up list:
    1. Tiens Van Zyl
    2. Matt Horst
    3. Larry Thomas
    4. Wilson deCastro
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  2. Sign me up please. I love the Meganes
  3. Matt Horst

Matt Horst
    Premium Member

Me too please.
  4. Should be able to make it.:)
  5. Sign me up. I'll be doing a birthday run.
  6. Matt Horst

Matt Horst
    Premium Member

Only 4 come on people these cars are great!Surely some of the clio fans would like these to,there very racy:)
  7. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Server is up!

If the GetMod doesn't work, the mod is downloadable in the first post or here
  8. Awesome thanks Stefan
  9. Hey, I've been trying to get into server, but i keep getting disconnected as soon as I enter the room. I've tried reinstalling mod, but nothing. I hope I don't get suspended as it is my first time racing here and am unable to join.
  10. Thanks for the race guys was a lot of fun. Well done Matt!

@Wison did ou install the mod before hand? Also checked that all your mods are to date? I had update my megane mod
  11. So that was you trying to get on!
    When you race you need to use your real name. I am not sure if the server controls that automatically. If so that would explain why you kept getting disconnected!
    Anyway, a pity what ever the reason. Not many of us but a great track car combination made it fun anyway.
    Congrats to Matt for the win.
  12. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Good to hear you guys have fun. :thumbsup:

I just had no time tonight. :(

There is a big change I will be there next week on croft. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Matt Horst

Matt Horst
    Premium Member

Great fun tonight.Luck was on my side because i lost my internet connection only moments after the race ended.Made only one big mistake on the second lap,started pushing to hard with the tires not yet fully warmed up and scrubbed in.These tires seem to require two good laps to get up to full grip.However they do seem to wear really well.I made a pit strategy change on the fly and took fuel only for my pit stop.Thanks guys for taking time out of your day to race.I really enjoy the meganes and am looking forward to next Saturday at croft.Hope maybe to see a few more people have a go at these.Very nicely balanced cars,especially with a good setup.There as much fun as the clio imo.
  14. Matt Horst

Matt Horst
    Premium Member

I thought i saw the server said he had a vehicle mismatch.Not sure hard to read at 100+mph lol.I don't think the server would have any way of knowing what name is a real or full name but maybe it deos. Wilson make sure you have the update for the meganes installed i suspect that may be your problem.