RealSimRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enduro Team Series Practice/Race

When: Sunday July 8th, Server Starting 6PM EDT (2200 GMT)
Where:Road America
What: Practice One Hour Ten Min, Open Qual 15 Min
Race- 30 Min
Setup: Open 10 gal tank
Server:Realsimracing.com
Password: N/A

Note: We have made a change to open setups. There will be several setups
shared. The fuel tank will be limited to 10 gal. Also, the server will be
open just for practice servers to recruit new drivers to series.

I like that RJ. Might be a good test to see how it would go.

As for the costs...I don't see it really costing much more than what we pay now. Especially if we have them start after qualifing. Looking at the rates and what we currently pay now it should be very close to being covered if not already. Plus adding the extra hour (if its even needed) is only an extra $20. Also buying in bulk gives us a good break on price too. Thats less than a buck each per race for us. Not to mention...sponsors anyone?

I would like to see some more racers and league admins comment on this. This is a fantastic series!

Amendment:

The new rules are as follows:
1- Resets are hereby terminated.

2- The Caused Caution rule is amended as follows: First offense is an End of Longest Line. Second offense is a 1 lap penalty. Third offense is a disqualification from the event. In accordance with our companionship with RealSimRacing.com, all offenses are increased by 1 level if a driver causes a caution and does not claim it.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but are we really not having any yellow flags tonight at Daytona??

Please tell me this was just a typo. I think turning off the yellows is a terrible idea and will really ruin the racing here tonight. Both from a competition stand point and a viewers perspective. Lets face it, big ones are part of plate racing.

Please turn the yellows on

Thank goodness that was a practice race. Run off the road in T1 (didn't even see who, not worried about it), managed to limp it back to the pits, but then exited a bit wide causing a black flag for yet another stop. Came out of that one still barely on the lead lap, but couldn't hang on as Emil passed me a few laps later, then spun in Canada putting me back on the lead lap. Didn't stay there though, ended up planting myself into the wall at that same corner (Canada) and having to take a tow.

Guys,

The emails that are sent are done manually by whatever admin can get to it. They aren't sent automatically like the old RPM point system emails were. To save time, we typically just copy/paste last weeks, change the dates and laps, and track name, and send away.

Unfortunately, we missed the spot with the yellows. Thats our bad. Nature of the beast of having to do these things manually. We occasionally have a hiccup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.1%