4. Talladega 50 laps
5. Michigan 60 laps
6. Charlotte Night 60 laps
7. Daytona Night 50 laps
8. Las Vegas 60 laps

Thanks
=RSR=Administration

Michael,
Go to the =RSR= main webpage and pull down the Series/signup in the red menu bar.
Go down to Midnight Thunder Season 6 Series and look for Car Pack button (3rd one in)..
Save the car pack zip file to your desktop or where you want and then paste the .tga files to your iRacing \cars\Siverado (I think) directory.
Hope this helps and see ya tonight.

Steve is correct but extract to iracing/paint/car. The zip will put files in the correct vehicle folder. Hope that helps. Thanks Steve

Also, you can upload an image file to go with your tga file. The image will show in your driver profile. You can see a driver's profile by clicking his name in a result or standings.

Thanks, I found them and they work. Everyone's got some good lookin' stuff.

I tried to upload a photo as well, but it was timing out earlier, I'll have to try it again.

Thanks for having me tonight. I'll be back next week, 2 starts and 2 plate races with 2 wrecks, eh. I don't care for plate racing anyway. See ya's around.

Enduro Team Series Practice/Race

When: Sunday July 1st, Server Starting 6PM EDT (2200 GMT)
Where:Road America
What: Practice One Hour Ten Min, Open Qual 15 Min
Race- 30 Min
Setup: Open 10 gal tank
Server:Realsimracing.com
Password: N/A

Note: We have made a change to open setups. There will be several setups
shared. The fuel tank will be limited to 10 gal. Also, the server will be
open just for practice servers to recruit new drivers to series.

I can confirm this. If I get power and internet during the day (which is unlikely) I will post here again. Thank you and good luck to whoever can race for me. Power is supposed to be back by thursday but were probually low on the list because we're not up by DC or in a big city. But thanks again.
-Joseph Hays (posted from iPhone)

Drivers, I made a mistake and did not record event. Liam did an excellent job commentating especially the tight battle for second. If you watched live on another computer you would have seen the live broadcast.We will have it recorded next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back