Resource icon

Database Realistic tyre wear and pit stops 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, my question is, if this mod only gives you a longer stint with your tyres, or does this mod also work for ai?
Because my problem is that i have to pit after 10 laps, because my tyres had 3 laps qualifying stint, but ai can be also 3 laps longer on track, and they had to make qualifying, too!
So if mod works for ai too, my problem isnt solved......

Is there any chance to change this so that the pit stops are less than 3 seconds? I mean it would be much more realistic if there were 2.0-3.5 long pit stops (when only a tire change is done, not a wing change for example).

hi how do u change wen a team makes a pitstop i like it wen the a1 pit at diffrent times instead of knowing wen the a1 pit and the all pit togher i just want to change the lotus cause ive done the 1st 2 races 1oo percent and the lotus is makeing the most stops 5 in mayalsia and same in austraila and in austrailia i noticed kimi kept putting on the options i want to try and make the lotus to do 1 stop less than all the other teams and another problem i have is i have to do atleast 1 more pit stop than any 1 else like say the tyres last for 20 laps i can only do no more than ten laps on then forceing is to do an extra pit stop im driveing the merc and i know the had bad tyre wear at the first part of season but i lowerd mercs tyre wear in the database to 80 and it hasent made no diffrence and my teanm mate can do less stops than i can do

Does this continue to work in season 2, 3, etc? I've been using another wear mod, and as of season 2, it just stopped working. If this one works in later seasons, I'll have my problem solved. Thanks!

Your database is working very well, but I have to start a new carrier. Although, I want to continue with former one. Can anyone solve this problem? Thank you for replies

Last edited:
:( It doesn´t work with mine. Please, can anyone help me? Thanks
If you corrupted your save game, there is NO going back. I had it once with Marussia, 3rd in the drivers, and got corrupted in Sao Paolo
If you backed up, I don't know, it works with my savegame aswell :(

If you corrupted your save game, there is NO going back. I had it once with Marussia, 3rd in the drivers, and got corrupted in Sao Paolo
If you backed up, I don't know, it works with my savegame aswell :(
I had 130 hours on my user, and got my save data corrupted... Had to do all Scenarios, Time Attacks and what not all over again...

Never tried these, but make sure you didn't create any save game before using this mod..
If you want to use this mod but you've created a savegame, especially the one that already progressed so far I suggest you to backup first before applying this mod..

@@Jrv01 Do you want to join RSP6 tournament? Link to the forum if you interested:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rock-paper-scissors-tournament-season-6.82073/
Everyone are also welcome to register.. :D

Can you share with us which rows in the database was changed and I'll be the one to edit the database myself. I want to use this with other database mods. thanks

I would like to incorporate this with the 2014 Season Update Mod 1.0 though i really don't know how i would go about it... do you think this is possible? could anyone help with this?
thanks!

In the original CM db they had Korea as a low tyre wear track, I've updated that and with this they'll last for about that.

The AI will make the same number of stops at a track as in real life, for example they will 2 stop at Korea, 3 stop at Silverstone etc.
I have a true to life ai 2014 season/driver mod, will this database.bin file affect it

I would like to use this, but can you tell me what you changed exactly because I don't want to overwrite my database. bin. I've made some modifications to the AI performance and others things. I don't want to redo that. So can you tell me what you've changed, because I'd like to these tyre wear changes myself. Tyre wear is a real killer for keyboard players like me. It's incredible that the AI gain 1 second just like that between Q2 and Q3... I can keep up with them on pro and sometimes expert, ut as soon as my tyres wear off, I just cannot keep up with them, and it's damn annoying. It's like they have no degradation at all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back