1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Realistic leds 1.0

Realistic leds to steering wheels & cockpit

1. TTM75 submitted a new resource:

Realistic leds - Realistic leds for steering wheels & cockpit for all teams

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 8
  2. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:I LOVE YOU!:x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::laugh::laugh::laugh:

3. thx :thumbsup:

4. Great, thank you!

5. gracias!!!!!!

6. thanks:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

7. hey buddy thanx just a quick question how do u people make mods ? i would like to try myself to

8. Hey mate, thanks a lot for that mod !
    It's exactly this kind of mod I absolutely love. A little detail which add a lot of realism :)
    I'm actually trying to edit your mod with the different current LED displays for each car,
    and I'm looking for showing the LEDs two by two for the RB of Vettel. Do you know how to do that ? thank you !

9. I already made this kind of mod for Redbull, but i don't have released it for public.

• Like Like x 1
  10. great, so share it ! :) would be kind

11. gracias !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

12. Working on improving the Lotus display for the remainder of the green LEDs to light up for the DRS and the single LED to only light up when the DRS is available. Any idea on how to do this? Been trying to find the code for the DRS but no luck after 2 hours of searching. I will continue but if you have any idea/input I would greatly appreciate it.

13. I'm not sure if it's possible to do.. With alpha layer it's possible to control how many led's will light up in same time.. IMO it's not possible.

• Agree Agree x 1