1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Realistic ENB-HDR filter for GSC 2013

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Rainmaker, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Rainmaker

@ Simberia @Simberia

Thank you Reiza for the implementation for third party filters in v1.1!
    Because of that you can now enjoy the full possibility of graphics for that engine.
    Please try out this plug in if you are able to have some 10-30 FPS less. You wont regret it!

This filter brings you a decent HDR shine like the next generation sims also have. But without annoying blooming effects ;)

Here is the new version for all GSC releases including the new v1.15 and FTruck as well. Furthermore there are versions for GTR2 and rFactor in this package:

Here are some new screens:

without HDR: http://s11.postimg.org/f2hkh156r/01_without_HDR.jpg

with HDR: http://s11.postimg.org/k2f0ozatf/01_with_HDR.jpg[​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  2. It does add a nice effect, specially at sunset. unfortunately, Im loosing up to 35 fps at some places (drops from 120 to 85).. Running GTX 680 on Tripples.
  3. Rainmaker

@ Simberia @Simberia

85 fps is much if you imagine that most LCDs have a refresh rate of only 60 Hz. I´m dreaming of your fps rate dude :)
  4. The effects do not work here. Can anyone tell me if i need to mess with the ini file or use any keyboard key to anable?
  5. Hi, just wanted to parrot TCB77's request for dumb people like me - how do I install & activate? :)
  6. Rainmaker

@ Simberia @Simberia

Sorry for late reply. I´m not so often here:

Put the files into the main directory of GSC. In game you can activated and deactivate the effect by pressing RIGHT-SHIFT and Back space.
  7. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Works great for me. I like it. Many thanks.
  8. how do you download it the link doesnt work
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rainmaker

@ Simberia @Simberia