Resource icon

Misc Realistic Damage Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I have downloaded the mod but I am confused on how to send it to my F1 game. I don't understand anything even after watching the video. (Don't judge, I'm only 14) how would I copy the values etc?

Hello, I have downloaded the mod but I am confused on how to send it to my F1 game. I don't understand anything even after watching the video. (Don't judge, I'm only 14) how would I copy the values etc?
Firstly, what other mods are you running?/ want to run with this mod

Great mod, thanks! It's a good way to make career modes more exciting and mixed up. I find that it means I suffer less of a 'punishment' in the championship standings if I crash, because so many others crash!

Hey, is there a way to install extreme damage only without the ERP tool? I can't use it because my .net version is older and won't update...
I've read in the previous comments it's possible, but not sure what files to replace. What files/folders should i replace from the Extreme Damage folder in the .zip into F1 2016 folder?
I am only using this mod: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2017-mod-english-german.13615/
Installed manually because it didn't need the ERP archive tool.

Thanks in advance bro and for this mod!

Last edited:
Hey, is there a way to install extreme damage only without the ERP tool? I can't use it because my .net version is older and won't update...
I've read in the previous comments it's possible, but not sure what files to replace. What files/folders should i replace from the Extreme Damage folder in the .zip into F1 2016 folder?
I am only using this mod: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2017-mod-english-german.13615/
Installed manually because it didn't need the ERP archive tool.

Thanks in advance bro and for this mod!
Yeah in the .7z download go to \Extreme Damage\Just ERP\ and copy the folders to
F1 2016\asset_groups\f1_2016_vehicle_package\teams
I only included just erps for extreme damage though, message me if you want to use any other damage mode

Yeah in the .7z download go to \Extreme Damage\Just ERP\ and copy the folders to
F1 2016\asset_groups\f1_2016_vehicle_package\teams
I only included just erps for extreme damage though, message me if you want to use any other damage mode

Thanks, works like a charm. It appears i lost the 2017 liveries from the mod i linked which i'm using though. I have to find out how to keep them together with the damage mod.

Hey, will you do this mod for F1 2017? I'm looking forward to it again! I had some mad fun with it at the end of 2016 game.
I don't think the game saves if you change performance files at the moment but once that is fixed I will make a new version

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%