1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Realistic Crash Dynamic - Car Flip 1

flip mod

1. auroboros submitted a new resource:

Realistic Crash Dynamic - Car Flip Mod (version 1) - flip mod

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mystaaRS

If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

Looks impressive ;) :thumbsup:

But how often does that happen in F1? :D
  3. If we touch tyre agains tyre againts an other car, now can we fly over it ? like its normally does
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Did you try a similar crash before you made this mod? I've flipped the car exactly like this (same corner) before without any such mods.

Also, I really suspect if the changed value actually does anything shown in the video, since it's in ai_vehicle_config. If anything I'd expect maybe the AI cars to flip more easily with the suggested change than the players car.

Just my thoughts, keep experimenting ;)!
  5. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev

Also worth checking out is the car_monitor_setup.xml file in main f1 folder.

If you have Grid if I remember correctly it had some info about the values in the file.
  6. Thanks for the input. I tested this mod for a couple of hours switching back and forth with the modded and original file. I experienced a clear difference in crash dynamics with the modded file. All cars involved in the crash behave like they should physically. What I presume is that by opening the flip degree from default 30.0 to 360.0 it has allowed cars to crash without physical or dynamic restriction (if that makes sense to you). I am aware you can flip in a crash with the default file but for example with my video, the crash was extremely intense with natural momentum which was only possible by the mod.

Best wishes
  7. Looks funny, but after the "fly" imo the car must loose more parts. ;)
  8. yes i'm not using the realistic damage mod with this video. :)