1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RealFeel Raceroom JC Spadon (WIP) 0.2

RealFeel Raceroom R3E FFB

1. Dios mio de mi vida ...mon dieu...quel feeling..merci encore je te vous un culte..Racing:laugh:

2. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

English language only please.:rolleyes:

But I agree, a mod here with no English transcription? Come on old chap.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  3. Sorry but I have packed a can too fast but this real feal strength feedback is simply impressive I finally let assetto as well as my r33 ... sorry again for my bad english and thank you for this work.
    see you soon:D

4. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau
    From the land of Mounties and Maple Syrup Premium Member

Page me whenever you need, I'll be happy to translate. :D

@bbspadon, I'd be happy to help you with the english translation for the readme if ever you need it. :thumbsup:

I'll give the settings a try sometime and give feedback.

5. i'll give it a go…..it seems to me that the update from R3e made the cars a bit to easy to drive inorder to bring more players in, i don't mind that but it would be nice to have the car react like a real car not another arcade game.
    P.S. You can always translate any language with google…!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  6. I have tried your setting but forgot to mention what type of steering wheels on you heading. I had to drag the t300rs out of closet to test your settings. I find it to be not sensitive enough for me to feel the car on the road but everybody has their own adjustment. Thank you for let me try it out.