Resource icon

Misc Real PCU-6D Leds 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
auroboros submitted a new resource:

Real PCU-6D Leds - Leds taken directly from a real high resolution PCU-6D photo image for accurate colour.

Led taken directly from a real high resolution PCU-6D photo image and then implimented using photoshop.
This led mod is designed to co-exist with lyolik's excellent Realistic LED Display Module mod.

1. lyolik's mod can be found here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/realistic-led-display-module.1165/
2. Load any desired team's interior (from lyolik's mod) with Ryder PSSG Editor and then simply import my supplied int_digi_tach_full.tga as a replacement.

Hopefully...

Read more about this resource...

Would it be possible to make this work with chargingcar's Ultimate HD Steering Wheel pack? This would make an awesome combo :) Maybe ask him if you can add this.

I won't bother chargingcar because he's a fantastic modder and would be busy doing just that so If you need me to sort something out for you personally implementing this with his mod drop me a pm (what teams/resolution you need) and I will find time tomorrow to do it for you.

Last edited:
when I mount the file on int_digi_tach_full.tga Ryder PSSG Editor error

You have to have a pre-existing interior loaded into PSSG Editor (preferably from lyolik's mod so that the leds line up with the background in the cockpit) and then with the import function import my int_digi_tach_full.tga over the one existing in the loaded interior.

Instructions are found in the zip file. You will need lyolik's Led Display Mod and Ryder PSSG Editor, the instructions are as follows...

1. lyolik's mod can be found here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/realistic-led-display-module.1165/
2. Load any desired team's interior (from lyolik's mod) with Ryder PSSG Editor and then simply import my supplied int_digi_tach_full.tga as a replacement.

Hope this helps. Best wishes.
auroboros submitted a new resource:

Real PCU-6D Leds - Leds taken directly from a real high resolution PCU-6D photo image for accurate colour.

Read more about this resource...
When you press the kers button and the K on the display that shows the amout of kers you have left, can you change the letter K to E?.....thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.3%