1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Logo Pack

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by Dave Stephenson, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

Included in the pack are real logos for the DAV (DAF), Valiant (Volvo), and Majestic (Mercedes) vehicles.
    Extract the files to 'My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod'

Real Logo Pack

• Like Like x 3
  2. The mercedes logo central dont work??

In volvo truck, in the side appears the valiant logo.

Thanks you.

3. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

Not sure what you mean.

I didn't create these. only packed them together for download.

4. hmm they didn't work for me, i have the in cab sounds mod and the physic mod. could they be conflicting?

what exactly does this mod change? just the icon logos in menus or the actual badges on the steering wheel and front grill?

5. Change the sterring wheel and front grill, but in majestic not working for my,is rare because opening the file of majestic, in template seems well with the logo of mercedes.:confused:

6. ok, when you see the truck at the dealership, mercedes logo does not appear, but when you drive the truck down the street if it looks good.

7. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

ok it may be because of the order they are loaded.

SCS titles load mods in alphabetical order, last to load wins. If for some reason 2 mods change the same file only the last one is loaded.

Maybe try renaming the majestic mod file to begin with a later letter like 'Z' or 'X' and see how it affects your other mods.

8. I've tried, but it did not work. I also tried to group all the mods in one. scs, and it did not work.
    It's okay, however it looks when the truck is off dealer;)