Resource icon

Misc Real Iconic drivers + Sainz, Gasly and Kvyat changes [GER] 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
destinationriver submitted a new resource:

Real Iconic drivers - changes all the fake drivers to real ones

I just changed the driver names of the historic cars. Countrys are still right. German lng only, will add english tomorrow. File also includes my Williams Martini Fix and Toro Rosso engine fix.

Changes:
Lucas Roth -> Gerhard Berger
Jonas Schiffer -> Niki Lauda
Alex Murray -> Martin Brundle
Arron Barnes -> David Coulthard
Martin Giles -> Damon Hill
Jay Letourneau -> Jacques Villeneuve
Marie Laursen -> Jan Magnussen
Naota Izumi -> Kamui Kobayashi
Peter Belousov -> Vitaly Petrov
Julian Quesada...

Read more about this resource...

How to install this mod for other language version than german one? When i change file name into "language_pol.lng" for example the game changes languege into german itself.

How to install this mod for other language version than german one? When i change file name into "language_pol.lng" for example the game changes languege into german itself.
Yea, you have to edit the polish lng file. And there you have to edit all the single names. Quite much work, that's why I have only done it for my lng and for english

destinationriver updated Real Iconic drivers with a new update entry:

added english version, changes some names to make it more real

Cheers, added an english version. As I'm not playing in english, I haven't checked for bugs. So if you find some, please tell me in the support area (not where you give the stars!) and I'll fix it.
I also changed some drivers, as some of them may be to old to drive such an show event. I also give some drivers from the 2017 grid a seat, like it would be in real.

Changelog:
Niki Lauda -> Lucas Auer
Jos Verstappen -> Max Verstappen
René Arnoux -> Jean Alesi
Jacky Ickx -> Stoffel Vandoorne

Read the rest of this update entry...

English, I replaced the file, even checked the date, and its your version, but the names are not shown. There is another mod that also replaces the names, this one worked, but had a problem with one of the names.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back