• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Real Head Motion not working :(

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by hugopor, Jul 22, 2017.

1. hugopor

hugopor

Ratings:
    +12
    I use Oculus Rift and i would love to run RHMAC to reduce the bumps, but i can't seem to get it to work anymore. It's not working with and without the Rift.
    It gets the data from the game but does not change the cam position. On the RHMAC website there's also a screenshot of the debug where you can see "AC runtime started", there is no such message on my debug.

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2017
  2. Ian Cameron

Ian Cameron

Ratings:
    +54
    Try getting the latest version of it, 1.0.4.2 you have an outdated version which I believe no longer uses the freepie console. Go back to the website for it which is found on the official Assetto Corsa page

• Like Like x 1
  3. hugopor

hugopor

Ratings:
    +12
    Wow thank you. I though the website was up to date :/

4. Ian Cameron

Ian Cameron

Ratings:
    +54
    Hope you get it sorted

5. Keith Gregg

Keith Gregg
    CAUTION - SLOW VEHICLE Premium

Ratings:
    +97
    If not then if you have something like opentrack or freetrack installed then that can mess with head positioning in Assetto (i.e the head tilt etc)...these have to be uninstalled (at least this was the case the last time I tried)

6. aphidgod

aphidgod
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,194
    And make sure you're not in dash view but driver view - rhm only works in driver view. (The one with the steering wheel visible.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Insert Coin

Insert Coin

Ratings:
    +110
    ... and click on the "Register DLLs" button in RHM. If you start FreeTrack after using RHM it will "take over" the DLLs and you will have to push "Register DLLs" again in RHM.

8. Eric Rowland

Eric Rowland
    Premium

Ratings:
    +201
    Are the default settings ok in RHM or does anyone have a better setup?

9. Insert Coin

Insert Coin

Ratings:
    +110
    I'm using the default settings, but have the left checkboxes marked (= use track movement, not suspension).

10. Ian Cameron

Ian Cameron

Ratings:
    +54
    These are mine, let me know what you think.

RHM.jpg

11. Insert Coin

Insert Coin

Ratings:
    +110
    99% in RHM is pretty much equal to the AC setting "lock to horizon" (apart from that last 1% ;)). I don't think you will notice the difference.