Real Effect Dust Fire Smoke

• Oliver

GREAT MOD!!!

question: what do i have to edit, that i get more smoke and that it stays longer in the air?

THX alot
Oliver

• Cedric Beugnet

@Denis Vorobjov: your smoke addon is more realistic than the standards Race effects. good job!!!

offtopic: @maddmatt: I'm an Arma player too and your Arma effects mods is fantastic.

I tried modding the specialfx.tec file. I can't get any changes to work. It seems as if the game is ignoring my file. Either that or every surface that isn't road is treated as gravel, because no matter what I do they all still use the gravel particle.

I tried changing values for the fire effect too, but it still looks the same.

Anyone know how to get these changes to work? Otherwise I can't do anything here I'm afraid :(

Aren't a majority of Race07 files encrypted??

(N.B: Discussing encryted files is technically against the rules, I'm just stating what is an evident problem.)

Yes but that's not really a problem, if you know what I mean :wink:

The problem is either that the game is ignoring my modified file or those settings don't do anything. The game must be loading the file because that's how the 'stunning rainfx' mod works.

Besides cars and tracks, you can't mod much in this game:rolleyes:

I want starting work - real wet effect on rain

I am ignorant as he is real, but I think would be nice :)

Attachments

• wet.jpg
    wet.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 237
  • Cedric Beugnet

I tried the Dust fire smoke yesterday and it's an amazing mod. A lot of smoke when you spin, go to gravels...I live it.
very nice job :thumb:

• bacoalain

That to say furthermore that the effect is realiste, thank you

• Morgan Sowerby

Looks very cool. One question though, does this work online or will it cause a mismatch?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 116 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 431 39.7%