1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Effect Dust Fire Smoke

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Denis Vorobjov, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Real Effect Dust Fire Gravel Smoke

Real Effect Dust, Fire, Gravel, Smoke (v1.20) Arden WTCC Fan

How to Install?
    - After download, put 3 files (DUSTBROWN.dds, FIRE.dds, SMOKEWHITE.dds) in:

Folders - "Gamedata" and "Teams" need created!

What’s new in versions?
    v1.00 - Dust and Smoke effect added.
    v1.10 - Fire effect added.
    v1.20 - Update Dust color, Gravel effect added, update Smoke effect (Now little blue Smoke effect too).

More Information and Link to download: NoGrip :: GTR Evolution Downloads - Real Effect Dust Fire Gravel Smoke

Attached Files:

2. Oo an update I love this it looks much better in the replays.
  3. Thnx for the headsup i love this mod.
  4. Thank You! Love this mod.
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

You did a hell of job with this mod Denis / Arden WTCC Fan :) Great stuff a real recommendation to every player. A must have!
  6. Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      File size:
      76.6 KB
    • 02.jpg
      File size:
      111.3 KB
    • 03.jpg
      File size:
      140.3 KB
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Haha thanks Denis. That movie is just awesome man! Great mod!
  8. That looks nice. Did not try it but, aren't you going to be distracted of all the smoke? :D

Good job!
  9. Yes you are :D I had it on during the pre-q for Zandvoort (RD WTCC) and when someone locked up infront I couldn't see anything so I didn't use it for the races. But for pics and movies it is great :)

Great work on this one Denis :thumb:
  10. Attached Files:

11. This looks great.

WIll definitely be insatlling when I get Race 07.
  12. Quick question will this mod work with Evo. After all it is only an expansion. Does Evo just add to the already created Race 07 folders or create a complete new install? Yes I know.......Total Noob!!
  13. Yes this still works with Evo. If you have just bought the addon it does just that and add on to your original Race07.
  14. Thanks Jarrod, I think the new effects look fantastic and will be adding the files as soon as I get home :thumb:
  15. This is very nice, thanks!
  16. Well what can I say, I dropped the files into the folders suggested and was blown away. The tire smoke is absolutely fantastic!! I must of spent 10 minutes in my Aston doing donuts just to see the fantastic smoke. Anyone who hasn't used this mod......get on it now!:thumb:
  17. This mod looks great ! Thank You:D
  18. Gravel Effect! (Soon...)

19. It looks great but I find in races at times tyre lock-up smoke on corners from cars in front makes it impossible to see!
  20. Looks good. Going to be seeing a lot of the fire over the next little while until I get used to the game :p