Real Driver Pictures for F1 2017

Misc Real Driver Pictures for F1 2017 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 244321
  • Start date

Thanks for this mod, it is great. But i have one question. For my career i want to make some driver changes and i would like to change/swap the driver pictures but i wasn't able to find the textures anywhere. I can only find the player avatars textures in UI package in texture arrays but i cannot find the real drivers anywhere. Could you please help? thank you
EDIT:I have found the bigger drivers textures (That are for rivalry i think) but i still cannot find the smaller ones

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 244321

I have a doubt, since Hartley and Gasly are confirmed for Mexico, what I can do:
a) Add Hartley-Gasly version (will increase much the size)
b) Remove Kvyat-Gasly and add Hartley-Gasly

I didnt try it yet, but I've downloaded the file and I've watched the bink videos and I noticed that the aspect ratios are very strange. Verstappen and so on are very tall stretched and very thin, while hamilton got very fat these days. Then I went back to your mod website to see if the screenshots show the same or if it is rendered in the game else. But apparently the game renders it how it is if I look on your first screenshot.
Maybe this can be fixed? Because that looks a bit ugly like this.

• Deleted member 244321

I didnt try it yet, but I've downloaded the file and I've watched the bink videos and I noticed that the aspect ratios are very strange. Verstappen and so on are very tall stretched and very thin, while hamilton got very fat these days. Then I went back to your mod website to see if the screenshots show the same or if it is rendered in the game else. But apparently the game renders it how it is if I look on your first screenshot.
Maybe this can be fixed? Because that looks a bit ugly like this.

Is because game default video resolution is 756x1080.I accidentaly made some drivers with 1080x756 & 1920x1080 but the game will scale them to 756x1080. I will probably remove them because they are unnecessary, one of the game files has image of the drivers if there is no video so I can change for his images and save up to 30mb

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back