• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Misc Real Driver Pictures for F1 2017 1.4

Changes default driver pictures for real pictures

1. Alex35zombi

Alex35zombi

Ratings:
    +34
  2. leoramfo

leoramfo

Ratings:
    +114
    thanks a lot.:cool:

3. MariA7X

MariA7X

Ratings:
    +4
    Thank you for the beautiful work.

4. Alex35zombi

Alex35zombi

Ratings:
    +34
  5. Sascha Guenther

Sascha Guenther

Ratings:
    +97
    Can I use it without having Sainz at Renault and Gasly at TR? So just like the original game?

6. Magic1111

Magic1111

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, me too! I want to have this nice MOD, but on base of the original 1.9 Game! Is it possible please?

7. Alex35zombi

Alex35zombi

Ratings:
    +34
  8. Magic1111

Magic1111

Ratings:
    +0
    Many thanks for new version!

9. ProThomasNL

ProThomasNL

Ratings:
    +0
    How do the names change? Gasly is still called Sainz and Sainz is called Palmer.
    How can I fix this?

10. Alex35zombi

Alex35zombi

Ratings:
    +34
    Is a language file that isn't in the mod you can do it by yourself in this tutorial: Tutorial

11. ProThomasNL

ProThomasNL

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks!

12. Alex35zombi

Alex35zombi

Ratings:
    +34
  13. Alex35zombi

Alex35zombi

Ratings:
    +34
  14. leoramfo

leoramfo

Ratings:
    +114
    thanks.:cool:

15. Molda22

Molda22

Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks for this mod, it is great. But i have one question. For my career i want to make some driver changes and i would like to change/swap the driver pictures but i wasn't able to find the textures anywhere. I can only find the player avatars textures in UI package in texture arrays but i cannot find the real drivers anywhere. Could you please help? thank you
    EDIT:I have found the bigger drivers textures (That are for rivalry i think) but i still cannot find the smaller ones

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  16. Alex35zombi

Alex35zombi

Ratings:
    +34
    I have a doubt, since Hartley and Gasly are confirmed for Mexico, what I can do:
    a) Add Hartley-Gasly version (will increase much the size)
    b) Remove Kvyat-Gasly and add Hartley-Gasly

17. De-M-oN

De-M-oN

Ratings:
    +0
    I didnt try it yet, but I've downloaded the file and I've watched the bink videos and I noticed that the aspect ratios are very strange. Verstappen and so on are very tall stretched and very thin, while hamilton got very fat these days. Then I went back to your mod website to see if the screenshots show the same or if it is rendered in the game else. But apparently the game renders it how it is if I look on your first screenshot.
    Maybe this can be fixed? Because that looks a bit ugly like this.

18. Alex35zombi

Alex35zombi

Ratings:
    +34
    Is because game default video resolution is 756x1080.I accidentaly made some drivers with 1080x756 & 1920x1080 but the game will scale them to 756x1080. I will probably remove them because they are unnecessary, one of the game files has image of the drivers if there is no video so I can change for his images and save up to 30mb