1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Real display damage by Luc1gnol0 2014-12-31

misc, damage, display

1. super
  2. Hello! I download and dont see anything. Im doing something wrong? Is mi resolution?
  3. Hi,

there is nothing after i install this ??????
  4. Jempy

Premium Member

Surely a question of resolution, but you may change the position of the display in the damage_displayer.ini file in System\cfg.

Open it with Notepad and you'll have this:

The last value for Y position has to be changed if you don't have a resolution of 1920*1080.
    For my used resolution: 1920*914 ( 21/10 look ) here are my values:

5. i have a resolution of 1600x440. your valvues does not work.
  6. Jempy

Premium Member

I'm no perfect mathematician ... but I found it by the usual method try one value - another one and see the difference ... try a mid one ... nearly that ? a little change to see the result ... a bit too high ? .. you know now how it may work ... and finally you've got the place you wished on screen. ;)
    Not scientific ? not important, logic is enough to get the result you aim. :whistling:
  7. i have resolution 5760x1080 .... ;( is not "draggable" ?
  8. Jempy

Premium Member

Try a few different values and look what happens .... you'll surely find the right one.
    That's what I simply did first. ;)
    But maybe someone already have correct values for your resolution.
  9. Brian McManus

Brian McManus
    Steam: Brian Mac

It may sound stupid but did you enable the app in the settings first ??
  10. @

Hey there!
    My damage display was working yesterday and today it´s gone O.o
    I reinstalled it but nothing happend
    any suggestions?
    Lucio Distilleri
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  11. Looks like a nice app. Can I ask how are the front, rear & side panel damage displayed? Are the arrows for front & rear and the sides are ignored?