Real display damage by Luc1gnol0

Misc Real display damage by Luc1gnol0 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Surely a question of resolution, but you may change the position of the display in the damage_displayer.ini file in System\cfg.

Open it with Notepad and you'll have this:
[MAIN]
TIME=4
MAX_DAMAGE_KMH=60
POSITION_X=20
DISTANCE_FROM_CENTER_Y=-200

The last value for Y position has to be changed if you don't have a resolution of 1920*1080.
For my used resolution: 1920*914 ( 21/10 look ) here are my values:

[MAIN]
TIME=4
MAX_DAMAGE_KMH=60
POSITION_X=10
DISTANCE_FROM_CENTER_Y=-90

I'm no perfect mathematician ... but I found it by the usual method try one value - another one and see the difference ... try a mid one ... nearly that ? a little change to see the result ... a bit too high ? .. you know now how it may work ... and finally you've got the place you wished on screen. ;)
Not scientific ? not important, logic is enough to get the result you aim. :whistling:

Surely a question of resolution, but you may change the position of the display in the damage_displayer.ini file in System\cfg.

Open it with Notepad and you'll have this:
[MAIN]
TIME=4
MAX_DAMAGE_KMH=60
POSITION_X=20
DISTANCE_FROM_CENTER_Y=-200

The last value for Y position has to be changed if you don't have a resolution of 1920*1080.
For my used resolution: 1920*914 ( 21/10 look ) here are my values:

[MAIN]
TIME=4
MAX_DAMAGE_KMH=60
POSITION_X=10
DISTANCE_FROM_CENTER_Y=-90

i have resolution 5760x1080 .... ;( is not "draggable" ?

Try a few different values and look what happens .... you'll surely find the right one.
That's what I simply did first. ;)
But maybe someone already have correct values for your resolution.

Looks like a nice app. Can I ask how are the front, rear & side panel damage displayed? Are the arrows for front & rear and the sides are ignored?

• Deleted member 130869

Can anyone provide me the original textures and the damage_displayer.ini of Kunos?
I don't want to do an integrity check because it will replace all of my costum skins in the original Kunos folders. :cautious:

Thank you in advance :)

I use JSGME for installing mods so I don't have to worry about backtracking all the time. It can be a little annoying to recreate the folder structure but it really saves long-term.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 260 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 170 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 168 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.7%