1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Championship Rules

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Paul Nadon, Mar 17, 2013.

1. What are the real race rules in FTrucks? Tried to look it up but finding only small amounts of info. Race time(laps), pitting?.....
  2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Is this what you are looking for?

Source, click here
  3. Was only looking at the official web site. That's my storie and i'm sticking to it. :redface: :whistling: Thx.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Post moved from other topic:
    Anyone has this information please?
  5. European championship has nothing to do with Formula Truck.

I saw several FTruck races, they did not do any pitstops (at least planned ones) in any of them. What I am not sure of is whether they do timed races or fixed number of laps. Lap number never seems to be mentioned...
  6. in fact in european champ there are 2 heat of 45 km so no need to change tyres also because I suppose they use normal tyres, I suppose in Brazil the race is 50 minutes long because is the default time in the game, maybe they do 1 pit for tyres, slick tyres as I see in the game, i have to finish my first race of the champ and then to see how many pits the AI do

done first race of champ, 50 minutes and the AI make 1 pitstop

I seems AI is so aggressive (25%) but at the same time weak, I set AI at 95% strenght, but I could win easyly if I woudn't have had stop and go for speed in in the pitline
  7. someone know where is a video of pit stop change tyres? I can't find anywhere
  8. Anything on driving aids, do they use TC, ABS or STM ?
  9. that must be because there are no pit stops. :)
  10. then, how much long these races are?
  11. about an hour long, as far as I understand. the reason why trucks go to pits in the game is probably incorrect tire wear figures.